Rules & Regulations
I am a seeker, I am a yogi, I am aware and, therefore, I further agree that…
- …I will embrace the opportunity to grow by both physically and mentally challenging teacher training course. I will not complain but take great pride and joy in the way I will be able to handle all demanding situations.
- …I alone am fully responsible for my transforming body and I will take loving care of it to avoid all injuries or accidents or physical health related issues that might occur during my training period whatsoever. I take full responsibility for my own health, all injuries or accidents and well-being during the course, and will not hold Kashish Yoga or any of the teaching or administrative staff or management staff responsible.
- …I will participate in all classes of the course to expand my knowledge and abilities. Further, I am aware that the curriculum is based on the guidelines of Yoga Alliance and therefore, requires all participants to show up, participate, and commit 100% to the course to graduate successfully. I am fully responsible for not missing out on a class due to any personal reasons of mine. In case I miss a class, I shall follow up with recordings which, I am aware, is available for a short period of time only.
- …I will not download or record any videos of any classes to publish on any online public portal or share with the masses through any other medium.
- …the fees and payment structure discussed with me before joining the course will not be altered in any way. In case, I have opted for fees payment in the instalment structure, I will pay the balance/instalments on or before the due date. Failing to do so, may result in removal from the course.
- …I will have a positive, open, curious, team-oriented, optimistic and trusting attitude. If I find myself behaving in a disruptive, rude or negative manner, or being complaining or manipulating in nature, I will accept myself as not being ready to continue my studies. In this case, the management has the right and duty to remove me from the course without any refund of fees to protect my co-students and the peaceful atmosphere of the school.
- …I am grateful for all the provided inclusions mentioned in my course investment. If I find myself not content with the same, I am free to make my own arrangements at my own cost without any refunds.
- …I am free to always leave the course before its conclusion for any reason whatsoever – personal or not. In this case, I dispense the refund of any fees.
- …everything I finalized with Kashish Yoga is an individual contract. The fees and services are an individual and single agreement and cannot be compared with that of any other student in any course.
- …I will complete all the requirements i.e. submit all my assignments and exam paper on or before submission date, failing to do so I am not entitled to earn a certificate at the completion of the course.
- …I am always welcome to discuss any issue with the management. Furthermore, I respect the privacy of the Management Team and will not bother them at odd hours.
- …the school might take photos during classes and otherwise for assessment, evaluation or to publish on their website, social media and other places. I agree and will be happy to help.
- …I will try to be present in the live classes as much as possible. If for any reason, I am unable to attend the classes live, I will watch the recordings of the classes within the stipulated time of the same. I am aware that the recordings are available for a period of 20 days from the day of the actual class.”
I further agree that,
I have read and accepted the above mentioned terms and conditions.
I am aware of all terms and agree to them without any pressure, at my own free will. I am aware that Kashish Yoga mentioned in all terms and conditions above refers to the school Kashish Yoga, company owning Kashish Yoga i.e. Kashish Online Pvt Ltd, its directors, teachers and all employees.